Mgr. Ing. Petr Severa, LL.M.
- Partner of Skils
- Attorney-at-Law (admitted to the Czech Bar in 2001)
- Joined Weil, Gotshal & Manges in 1993, since 2004 partner of its Prague office
- Mr. Severa is a graduate of the Law School of Charles University (Mgr.), the Faculty of Finance and Accounting of the Prague School of Economics (Ing.) and the Harvard University School of Law (LL.M.). In the U.S., he studied as a Fulbright Foundation scholar.
- Between 2002 and 2010, Mr. Severa acted as a member of the Prague Stock Exchange Arbitration Court
- Prestigious publications monitoring the Czech legal market regularly place Mr. Severa among the leading personalities in the commercial law and mergers & acquisitions
- Mr. Severa is fluent in English, German and Russian
Zásady zpracování osobních údajů