Mgr. Kristýna Urbanová, Ph.D., LL.M.
- Attorney-at-Law (admitted to the Czech Bar in 2014)
- Ms. Urbanová graduated from the Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague (Ph.D., Mgr.) and University of Cambridge (LL.M.)
- Ms. Urbanová is also a visiting lecturer in international law at Charles University School of Law in Prague and participates in lectures of other subjects like international economic law or international criminal law
- Ms. Urbanová focuses on dispute resolution, public procurement, public regulation and international investment arbitration
- Ms. Urbanová is fluent in English
Zásady zpracování osobních údajů