Skils s.r.o. advokátní kancelář is also the main partner of the Skils – Endowment Fund. The Fund was established at the beginning of 2009 as the WEIL, GOTSHAL – Endowment Fund in order to contribute to the improvement and advancement of the quality of life of individuals, the development of spiritual and material values, and the exercise of human rights and humanitarian principles within the society. The endowment fund builds on the extensive charitable work provided by the law firm Skils.
The Fund carries out activities particularly aimed at:
- Supporting people who are disadvantaged in our society due to their health condition and/or social status and/or ethnic origin;
- Improving education and supporting young talented people;
- Promoting physical development and sports activities;
- Supporting the development of healthcare facilities, especially their equipment, and promoting art;
- Improving the quality of the environment and supporting environmental projects and other generally beneficial and essential activities.