JUDr. Tomáš Chobola, LL. M.
- Attorney-at-Law (admitted to the Czech Bar in 2008), partner of Skils since 2020
- Joined Weil, Gotshal & Manges in 2006
- Mr. Chobola graduated from Masaryk University School of Law in Brno, Czech Republic (Mgr.) and from Charles University School of Law (JUDr.); he also graduated from Pallas European Business Law (University of Essex and University of Nijmegen; LL.M.)
- Mr. Chobola focuses mainly on dispute resolution and litigation, public procurement (including proceedings before the Czech Office for Protection of Competition) and has extensive experience with insolvency, competition, TMT law, energy and with the agenda of business corporations and comprehensive business contracts
- Mr. Chobola is fluent in English and German
Zásady zpracování osobních údajů